Season 6 of CoD: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone is coming; see everything that changes.
Activision has provided the details of the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season 6 Battle Pass, which will arrive this Thursday (7). According to the company, this could be their “most exciting” season yet.
At launch, the player will find:
- Two free working weapons and over 20 other items – including 300 COD Points 0 unlocked just for playing the game;
- Instantly unlock Operator Alex Manson, the original Black Ops hero, with the purchase of the Battle Pass;
- Three Legendary Bulldozer skins per Battle Pass Bundle (Battle Pass plus 20 tier skips)
- An ultra-rare Reactive Skin for Mason, over a dozen Weapon Blueprints, 1,000 COD Points and more to be unlocked with the full Battle Pass;
- The shop is full of packs, including one with a new Masterpiece to blast through zombies and another with a new Battle Axe.
That’s on top of new packs in the Store that include a new Operator, Masterworks, Reactive Operator Skins, and Quests.
There’s also The Haunting event, which runs from October 19th to November 2nd, and the journey towards the release of Call of Duty: Vanguard on November 5th.
Check out all the details below:
What is the Battle Pass and Battle Pass Bundle?
The Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Seasonal Battle Pass works like this:
• Battle Pass System: A no-purchase system that offers a selection of free items that the player can earn just by playing, including two new base weapons,
• Battle Pass: Grants access to all 100 tiers in the system, including automatic unlocking of Tier 0 items for just 1000 COD Points
• Battle Pass Bundle: For just 2400 COD Points, you get access to all 100 Tiers and 20 Tier Skips (25 for PlayStation® players), plus three bonus Operator skins.
• Tier Jump: Can be purchased individually for 150 COD Points, each one advances one tier in the Battle Pass.
Below are the key highlights everyone needs to know about the Battle Pass and Store highlights at the launch of Season Six – including Epic and Legendary items at Tier 0:
Tier 0 – Auto Mason Unlock, 10% Seasonal XP Boost, and more
After purchasing the Season Six Battle Pass, the player already earns at Tier 0: New Operator Alex Mason, Adler Operator Skin, Water Clock and Seasonal XP Boost.
Battle Pass Bundle Bonus – Three Bulldozer Operator Skins
The recommendation is that all players are loaded for the Final Showdown.
Those who purchase the Season Six Battle Pass Bundle will receive three Legendary Bulldozer skins, in addition to all Tier 0 rewards and 20 Tier Skips, and access to all 100 Tiers in the system. The three skins are “Panda Bear”, “Red Panda” and “Pain Panda”, perfect for all challenges.
New Operator and Finisher skins
• Portnova’s “Dispatch” Skin (Tier 10)
• “Admiral” Sims Skin (Tier 20)
• And “Ax Murder” Finisher (Tier 19)
New Base Weapons to build a complete Armament
The Season Six Battle Pass brings a full Weaponry to Black Ops cold War players with two new functional weapons that can also help a lot in Warzone, namely: The .410 Ironhide Shotgun (Tier 15) and the Grav Assault Rifle (step 31).
Twenty New Weapon Blueprints for Black Ops Cold War and Warzone
In the Free Battle Pass System and in its 100 tiers, the player will be able to find several 20 weapon blueprints to help them in the mission in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
• “Cemetery Thorn” Sniper Rifle Legendary Blueprint (Tier 27)
• “Carnival Prize” SMT Legendary Project (free tier 55)
• “Panda Bite” SMT Legendary Project (Tier 85)
Echelon 95 – Line up and take them down with the Ultra Kill Shot Reactive Weapon Blueprint
By purchasing the Battle Pass and reaching Tier 95, the player gets the first Weapon Blueprint for the new Black Ops Cold War and Warzone shotgun: “Kill Shot.”
Tier 100 – Mason lights up the Lobby with an ultra-rare skin, plus a Legendary Weapon Blueprint and more
Those who complete the 100 ranks will be among the stars…
• Mason’s ultra-rare “Aurora Borealis” skin and Operator Quest
• Legendary Weapon Blueprint “Art Deco”
• Sedan and SUV Skins and Season Six Emblem
Yet another Black Ops War Tracks Mixtape to listen to on the road
Celebrating Season Six of Black Ops Cold War comes another old-school “Black Ops Mixtape,” available for free at Tier 72 of the Battle Pass.
Veterans will remember “The Jazz is Classified” from Black Ops 4, or the Black Ops “Revenge” from the first Black Ops.
Total of 1,300 COD Points
BATTLE PASS CLANDESTINE TRANSMISSION
On the 12th of October, be prepared for war.
No additional information at the moment.