This weekend, the closed beta of Surgeon Simulator 2 will take place.
Usually, you can only participate if you have pre-ordered the game from the Epic Games Store. Or by getting a key somewhere else. For example from us!
Because we have 50 keys to reward for the next beta, which will be available from Friday, August 7 at 10 p.m. to Monday, August 10 at 2 p.m.
In the meantime, you can take a closer look at how Part 2 has been improved and developed over its predecessor.
Stop here to get a beta key for Surgeon Simulator 2. The following applies: First come, first served. When the keys are gone, they are gone.
Matchmaking is not yet available in the Closed Beta, so you can read how to play with friends during this time below.
Bossa Studios have significantly expanded Surgeon Simulator 2 and can now operate with up to four players together. Additionally, the community team provides tools to create your own levels and experiences, which can then be shared with the entire community.
These are the same tools the game developers use – and they’re designed to be easy to use. This way, you not only create spaces, but also adapt the logic and rules of the game. You can even create your own online levels together in real time.
The full version of Surgeon Simulator 2 will be released on August 27, 2020.
Play Surgeon Simulator 2 – Closed Beta with friends
If you want to play Surgeon Simulator 2 with friends, follow these steps:
- Start the game in Epic Launcher. Friends are added directly in the game
- Press the escape key in the lobby and you should see the party window in the upper right corner
- Click the plus button to add a friend. Enter the exact Epic username, including the correct upper and lower case. Unusual characters or umlauts in the name can cause problems if you want to add them. If it does and it doesn’t work, ask them to add you.
- Have you entered the username, click “Search”. If the user has been found, click the plus button to send a friend request.
- If the request was accepted, you can invite the other player to your party by using the plus button next to their name.
- As soon as you see yourself in the group, which takes a few seconds, the games should connect with each other.
Source : Twitter Feeds