T248: the new Force Feedback racing wheel for conquering every track on PS5 consoles, PS4 consoles and PC.
It is with pleasure that Thrustmaster can now unveil its next-generation hybrid racing wheel designed specifically for dominance on all types of racetracks.
The new optimized HYBRID DRIVE system combines a belt and gear mechanism. The result is unparalleled Force Feedback at an affordable price.
The T248 is 70% more powerful** and has highly advanced features including three Force Feedback presets that can be easily selected while gaming.
The T248 is designed for gamers looking for performance and immersion, including gamers who want to put their gamepad aside and users who use a beginner’s wheel and want to take their gaming to the next level. This brand new racing wheel is officially licensed for PlayStation®5 consoles and PlayStation®4 consoles, and is compatible with PC*.
The new ruler on every track
With the T248, users quickly and efficiently learn to master any circuit, thanks to the large number of advanced features developed exclusively for this new masterpiece of Thrustmaster:
- Thrustmaster Race Dashboard Display:
Choose from over 20 different displays*** available onscreen:
– Manually adjust a series of settings: the angle of rotation of the steering wheel, the type of Force Feedback, etc.
– The telemetry display that the user chooses: gear ratio, speed, number of laps, rider position, fastest time, etc.
- Dynamic Force Feedback:
Users can easily change the Force Feedback level at any time. The T248 offers three Force Feedback curves (including presets) that are compatible with all games:
- FFB 1: linear Force Feedback, where the force felt by the rider is 100% proportional to the force dictated by the game.
- FFB 2: improved Force Feedback, for skilled drift work.
- FFB 3: reinforced Force Feedback, where user feels better all the small details of the track like edges, holes, ledges, slippery spots, etc.
- Next generation Thrustmaster HYBRID DRIVE system:
The T248 is currently the only officially licensed racing wheel in its price segment to offer both belt and gears as an integral part of its unique high performance hybrid mechanism.
With the T248, gamers can enjoy more power (up to 70% more power**), and can rule any track thanks to the extremely high level of driver feel that this hybrid system enables. This wheel does not suffer from the strange sensations and friction problems that often occur in racing wheels without the additional belt drive.
- HEART magnetic technique (with Hall effect sensors):
This technique is built into two major components, components that directly affect gameplay. The technique helps improve gamers’ precision in all games and avoid potential dead zones.
– The magnetic paddle shifters of the T248 ensure super-fast shifting with clear and precise activation (30 ms response time) to avoid driving errors. This non-contact magnetic technology also maximizes the lifespan of the paddle shifters, ensuring trouble-free gaming sessions over time.
– The brand new included T3PM pedal setthe icing on the cake,offers the same proprietary patented HEART magnetic technique.
The T3PM offers a truly exceptional precision of 1/1000th of a second and has four different spring configurations allowing gamers to race comfortably with the same level of accuracy regardless of which setup they use (counter/table, ___pit or handlebar stand). With completely fluid motion and no loss of accuracy over the years as with pedal sets using potentiometers, the T3PM represents an immense leap forward in versatility, responsiveness and feedback.
- Up to 25 action push buttons: almost twice as much as on previous models of Thrustmaster** hybrid racing wheels.
- Officially licensed for PS5™ consoles and PS4™ consoles, and compatible with PC*: officially recognized as a next-generation racing wheel, developed and designed for the PlayStation®5 console and PlayStation®4 console. The T248 is also PC compatible*.