One more week we’re approaching leading digital stores to find the best PC deals in laptops, computers, headphones, and other accessories. We go with our Bargain hunt to see what we find.
- Lenovo Legion Y540 for 1199.99 euros. We start with this gaming laptop with a 15.6 inch Full HD display that mounts an Intel Core i7-9750H, 16GB RAM, 1TB hard drive and other 512GB SSDs, Nvidia GTX1660Ti- 6 GB (you can give GTA V at 96 fps), in addition to a built-in graph. The bad news is that it ships without an operating system.
- Asus ROG Zephyrus S for 2,519.10 euros. Now let’s go with something a little bigger and more “gamer”. Here we have a 17.3 inch screen running at 300Hz and with FullHD resolution, in addition to some guts with an Intel Core i7-9750H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 (moves Doom Eternal at over 200 fps) and Windows 10 Home OS.
- ASUS ROG StrixX for 1099 euros. Go for that other ASUS with a 17.3-inch Full HD screen. Inside, it houses an Intel i7-9750H processor, 16GB of RAM, 512GB SSD, Geforce GTX1650-4GB (a game like Battlefield 1 can suit you at around 82fps) and the operating system. Windows 10 Home.
- Lenovo Legion Y540 for 1299.99 euros. This week’s Lenovo offers leave us other options like this 15.6 inch Full HD with Intel Core i7-9750H, 16 GB of RAM, 1 TB HDD, 256 GB SSD and Nvidia GTX2060 – 6 GB (to put The Witcher 3 to 101 fps). This case also has no SO.
- Lenovo Legion Y540-17IRH for 1099.99 euros. We close with another option that is a little more affordable but a larger screen. In addition to the 17.3 inch FullHD display, we have an Intel Core i7-9750HF, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 512GB SSD, and a GeForce GTX 1650-4GB (fair enough, but you can take Wolfenstein 2 up to 90 fps). Also without built-in OS.
Desktops and graphics cards
- ASUS VivoMini for 815.14 euros. In case you’re looking for a miniPC to play with from the living room or set up an entertainment center, here’s an i5-7400, with Intel HD Graphics 620 graphics (more than enough for emulation or games like LoL or Dota 2 ), 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB SSD.
- Asus ROG Strix Radeon RX 570 OC Gaming 8 Go GDDR5 for 149.94 euros. Turn to the graphics with this option which will allow us to play games like PUBG or Far Cry 5 at a significant 70/80 fps.
- Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 Go GDDR6 for 429.90 euros. A slightly more recommended option (clearly the price wasn’t going to be the same) with which to wear a very visual title like Rise of the Tomb Raider up to 200 fps.
- MSI Prestige PE130 for 749 euros. Let’s go with another miniPC for the living room (or wherever you want), this time an Intel Core i5-9400F with 8 GB of RAM, 1 TB of disk and 256 GB of SSD with GTX1650. Maybe a little short graphics today, but enough anyway to bring games like Forza Horizon 4 above 60 fps.
- Asus Rog Strix Gaming RTX 2080 SUPER White Edition OC 8GB GDDR6 for 859.90 euros. A beast capable of taking recent games like the latest Doom and Wolfenstein over 200 fps.
- Talius Cerberus for 67.62 euros. In the accessories category we find this illuminated mechanical keyboard with red switches, a two-meter cable and keys with an anti-posting function. It sells for between 75 and 70 euros.
- Razer Cynosa Lite for 46.52 euros. Turn to another gaming keyboard, in this case a membrane with a UK configuration. Combination of 16.8 million colors and programming via Razer software to play with functions and macros on the fly and in Razer Synapse.
- Logitech G513 for 159.57 euros. Another mechanical keyboard for gamers, this time with armrests, GX Blue switches and the usual color part characteristic of this type of keyboard. The great advantage lies in the fact that you can modify the type of mechanical switch on which you want to play or work.
- Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight for 74.99 euros. Now that the return of Flight Simulator is waning, Logitech has put on sale various gadgets to assemble our own simulation cabin with panels like the one shown with a control system for $ 124.94.
- Logitech Z200 2.0 for 44.99 euros. We close the round accessory with two rations of speakers. First of all with these 10 watts with stereo sound and connection of two devices and connectable to the PC by USB.
- Bose Companion 2 Series III for 79.99 euros. Second, a little more expensive but highly recommended, these Bose which have just cost nearly 100 euros in recent months. A good option if you want good sound but don’t leave half a kidney in the process.
- Acer KG1 KG271UA for 323.98 euros. We started with an affordable but very interesting option in the monitor line to either play or finish grooming your game console with this 27 inch LED and its widescreen format with 2560 x 1440 resolution and 1ms response.
- HP Z43 4K for 797.90 euros. From there we skipped that 43-inch locuron with 3840 X 2160 resolution. A height-adjustable IPS panel that runs at 5ms and has Mini DisplayPort ports; DisplayPort; HDMI, USB-C and 3 x USB 3.0.
- Samsung C32JG51FD for 271.70 euros. We’ve downsized the resolution to the most earthly pixels of 1920 x 1080 with this curved 32-inch Samsung monitor that travels at 144Hz and 4ms.
- HP 27MX for 249.90 euros. We continue with the 1920 x 1080, on this occasion with a 27-inch monitor with a speed of 144 Hz and AMD FreeSync technology. It also has ambient lighting to make the vices of dawn more bearable to us.
- Samsung C43J892 for 699.99 euros. Finally, we have this 43-inch curved monitor with Dual Full HD resolution, a response of 5 ms and 120 Hz. An LED panel with 178 ° rotation and HDMI and USB-C ports.
Headsets and microphones
- The tighter Steelseries for 229.88 euros. We start at the top of the headphone range with these wonderful Arctis Pro with GameDAC to enjoy your PC and PS4 games to a new level. With amplifier with dynamic range of 121 dB and -115 dB and frequencies up to 40,000 Hz.
- Trust GXT 383 Dion for 49.99 euros. Much further down we find these 7.1 surround sound headphones with mic and button to control volume, mute microphone, and control bass vibration. It offers 113 dB and has a USB connection.
- Razer Kraken x 7.1 for 49.99 euros. Razer returns to the list with these 7.1 headsets which have just seen their price reduced by 60 euros. And for helmets that have sometimes been up to 90 euros, it’s not bad. Compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch, but surround sound will only be able to enjoy on PC.
- Logitech G635 LightSync 7.1 Gaming Headset for 99.99 euros. We end with these 7.1 sound gaming headphones which have just lowered their price by 50 euros in recent months. With 50mm Pro-G audio drivers and DTS 2.01 surround sound.
If this selection is insufficient, you can be up to date and at any time informed of the main offers of the Bargain hunt of Engadget, Xataka Mobile, Xataka Android, Espinof and Apple, our other colleagues purchase and also what Flipboard stores.
Note: The links posted here are from the affiliates. Despite this, none of the aforementioned products were offered by brands or stores, with their introduction being a sole decision of the editorial team.
Source : Gadgetsnow