On the forum 4chan leaked a leak yesterday that suggests the plot Cyberpunk 2077 is a “jumper” of Fallout: New Vegas. According to the author of the post, because of the chip that the player character has in the head, as well as the possibility of establishing cooperation with individual factions and gangs. The endings were also supposed to be the same. The source of the information was allegedly a review copy of the game.
CP2077 – “leak” from the 4chan forum.
It’s a New Vegas rip-off. You have a special chip that all the factions want because it will give them power over Night City.
– you can side with Arasaki and become his right hand or betray him and take over the company;
– you can side with Militech and defeat Arasaka, becoming an important player in the world’s new dominant corporation;
– you can side with any of Night City’s various gangs and ally with them to defeat Arasaka, making this gang dominant in Night City;
– you can blow up Night City with an atomic bomb;
– you can say “ it all” and leave Night City with your mistress/lover, provided he or she loves you enough to leave.
Developers from CD Projekt RED referred to these revelations in a post published on Twitter, clearly denying the “leak”. By the way, we learned that the developers have not yet sent copies of the game to reviewers – so for now you can safely ignore the “based” spoilers and leaks.
It doesn’t make any sense. In addition, we have not yet sent review copies – we read in the entry.
We would like to remind you that Cyberpunk 2077 will debut on November 19, 2020. The game will be available on PC, Google Stadia, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Thanks to backward compatibility, the game will also be available on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S, and next year the developers will release an update that will use the full power of the ninth generation hardware.