The Elder Scrolls Online is getting major update in August.
The Elder Scrolls Online 11th update will be released on August 1 for PC and August 16 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This patch adds new dungeons and ways to change your character, among other things.
Good news for The Elder Scrolls Online players: a new patch for that game will be released on August 1. In that update you can get started with a new dungeon, a beauty salon will be added where you can change your appearance and name and there will be text chat for console players.
There will be two new dungeons for four people. These are free for members of the subscription service ESO Plus, and cost 1500 crowns if you are not a member. There will also be a style parlor, here you can adjust the appearance of your character (from hair, to voice, to tattoos) and even change his / her name. Exclusive paint is also coming to the game for ESO Plus members. With this you can give your costume a different color, so that you are completely hip again for the summer.
Although these updates are mainly interesting for paying members, free members can also get started with new content and features, such as text chat for consoles. You can check out a full list of free content below
- Console text chat
- Aetherian Archive and Hel Ra Citadel Trial improvements, including Normal and Veteran modes, revamped rewards, and level scaling
- Dragonstar Arena improvements, including increased monster difficulty and revamped rewards
- The ability to trade bind-on-pickup items to group members in dungeons and Trials
- The introduction of the Cyrodiil town capture system
- Champion Point cap increase
- Rebalancing and Adjustments to Racial Passive Abilities
- Improved Undaunted reward chests (Gold, Silver, and Bronze)
- Improved Clothier Surveys
- Improved face effects and animations
- New achievements for each of the scaled Trials
- Ability tooltip tags that display the primary role for certain abilities
- Ongoing Cyrodiil performance improvements
- 17 updated older item sets that now drop at Champion 160
- Six available in Aetherian Archive
- Seven available in Hel Ra Citadel
- Four available in Dragonstar Arena
- Four new crafting styles: Akatosh, Dark Brotherhood, dro-m’Athra, and Minotaur
- … And more!
The Elder Scrolls Online has been available for PC since April 2014 and also came to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One last year. It is a free-to-play MMORPG set in the Elder Scrolls Online universe. The update will be available for PC on August 1 and on August 16 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.