The Halo 5: Guardians’ multiplayer playlists before launch.
Halo 5: Guardians is already around the corner, 343 Industries has released the matchmaking playlist as you can expect it on October 27th.
Here is the list as you can play it, including description in English.
- War zone: 24 players on massive maps with REQs and AI adversaries
- Warzone Assault: An asymmetrical Warzone mode variant that tasks players to destroy or defend the Power Core
- Team Arena: Play on the very best modes and maps Halo 5 has to offer
- Slayer: Work with a team, vanquish your opponents
- Breakout: Halo 5’s Premiere High Lethality Single-Life Elimination Mode
- Free-for-All: It’s you against everyone else. Slay your way to victory.
- SWAT: No shields, no motion tracker. Aim for the head!
- Weekend Social: A weekly playlist that features a mode voted on by the community via Halo Waypoint/Chanel. This mode offers bonus XP/REQ points, community engagement, and the most popular modes have a chance of becoming their own playlist.