Pokémon Day takes place on February 27 and is also celebrated in Pokémon Go.
The related event begins Tuesday, February 25 at 10 p.m. and continues through March 2 at 10 p.m.
Some of the solemn Pokémon appear in the wild, including Pikachu and Eevee with party hats. They come with variations of the Bulbasaur, Charmander and Schiggy party hats, which hatch from 7 km eggs – they are also available in dazzling versions.
Meanwhile, Mewtwo returns in armor in level five raids. He’s having a psychological shock attack.
New cloned Pokémon are live with the debut of the Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back – Evolution movie on Netflix.
You can find the Pokémon Bisaflor, Charizard, and Turtok clone in Four Star Raids. And anyone who takes pictures has the opportunity to meet a pikachu clone.
During the event period, it is also possible to do a special exchange twice a day.
On Sunday March 1, there will be a raid day from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. You can catch Nidorino and Gengar with party hats.
Nidorino can be found in Two Star Raids, Gengar with Schlecker, and Psyschokinesis attacks in Four Star Raids. Both are also available in dazzling forms.
During Raid Day, you get up to five free Raid Passes.
Other Pokémon Go tips:
- Pokémon Go: Pokémon Spotlight Hour explains dates and Pokémon you can catch
- Pokémon Go: List of all current raid bosses
- All the information on the next community day on Pokémon Go
- Pokémon Go Battle League Explains: Ranks, Rewards, Seasons & How You Fight
- Pokémon Go: all memories in a list and how they work
- Pokémon Go: the best counterattack against Boreos, weaknesses and attacks explained
- Pokémon Go: Tips & Counterattacks for Fighting Giovanni, Rewards & Legendary Pokémon Crypto Explained
- Pokémon Go: the best counterattack to beat Rocket Boss Sierra
- Pokémon Go: the best counterattack to defeat Rocket Boss Cliff
- Pokémon Go: the best counterattack to defeat the Rocket Arlo boss
- Pokémon Go: Map and list of all regional Pokémon – where you can catch Jiutesto, Karadonis, Mérou, Maracamba, Symvolara and everyone else
- Pokémon Go: defeating Regigigas in EX raids – All information for the fight
- Pokémon Go: Shiny List and All Shiny Pokémon at a Glance
- Pokémon Go: Develop Eevee – with names for the 4th generation
Source: Twitter Feeds