Torchlight III officially arrives October 13 on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Perfect World Entertainment and Echtra Games are pleased to announce that Torchlight III, the fast-paced dungeon game ideal for action RPG fans, will roll out of Early Access on Steam to officially launch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Steam onOctober 13 (with a Nintendo Switch version planned for later this year) for € 39.99. Players who have enjoyed Early Access on Steam will automatically receive the full version of the game. Likewise, Torchlight III It will include in all its versions an exclusive Fairy pet for each platform.
In the words of Max schaefer, CEO of Echtra Games and Co-Founder of the Torchlight franchise: “The launch of the full version of Torchlight III would not have been possible without the excellent work of the Echtra team and the involvement of early access players. Thanks to your invaluable support during the development phase, we’ve managed to make a lot of significant changes before the release date. We hope that the final version reflects all the effort and passion that we have put into this incredible project. Next month we will be ready to welcome you to the Frontier! “
Like its predecessors, Torchlight III features intense combat gameplay, online multiplayer for teams of up to four players, and the same pet system that thrilled fans of action RPGs. This new adventure will also include three epic acts, unique Relic subclasses, customizable forts, an exciting endgame experience titled “Fazeer Shah’s Dun-Djinn”, a multi-level progression system that will allow players to earn Fame and unlock elite items, as well as a multitude of missions and battles with final bosses in randomly generated areas.
A century has passed since the events of Torchlight II, when ancient heroes defeated the Dark Alchemist and sealed the heart of the Nether Lord within the Core of Mechanism. These heroes brought peace to Novastraia, but the Empire of Ember is once again in decline, and the world once again faces the threat of the Hells and their allies. To save Novastraia, the adventurers of Torchlight III They will have to arm themselves with courage and head to the frontier in search of fame, glory and new adventures. In these dark times, the world needs legends more than ever.
Detailed list of features available in the full release of Torchlight III:
- Travel to the border: Explore nature, join a group of friends, collect materials to craft your own items, use magical maps to discover hidden dungeons, or show off all your loot in town. The new frontier offers you endless possibilities!
- Build and upgrade your fort: Time to rebuild! Now you can create your own fort based on an account. There you can improve your equipment, build monuments, stables for your pets and much more. Don’t stop renewing it to show it off in front of your friends and the rest of the world!
- Choose a Relic: Relics are very powerful items that grant the hero a number of active and passive abilities. At the beginning of the adventure, you will have to choose one of five Relics and use the skill points to unlock or improve the abilities of this one. The Relic is the cornerstone of your character’s strategy, so choose it wisely!
- Collect Epic Gear: Throughout the Border, you will find objects of all kinds, such as elegant hats, clothing for your pets and various types of locomotion. You will also find a wide variety of weapons and armor that you can adapt to your style of play and type of character. With over a hundred legendary items at your disposal, you can constantly acquire special abilities to turn your character into a unique and powerful hero.
- The pets return: Reach for fame and glory alongside your loyal companion! Each species of pet has an infinite number of colors and styles, so don’t settle for the first one you find. Fortify them by granting them abilities, find equipment to make them more resistant and face the enemy as a team. Pets have their own inventory of items and you will have the option to send them directly to town for sale.
- Build your hero: Use class-specific mechanics to maximize damage and increase your chances of survival. Choose from four hero classes, twenty different combinations of Relics and classes (each with its own play style), and a variety of options to distribute your skill points. Additionally, in Torchlight III you can collect epic gear, select your Relic powers, and customize your gear and abilities to create a unique combat style for your hero.
Each version of Torchlight III includes an exclusive Fairy pet:
- Steam: Purple Glowing Goblin
- Xbox One: Green Glowing Goblin
- PlayStation 4: Blue Glowing Goblin
- Nintendo Switch: Pale Glowing Goblin
Torchlight III features four hero classes and five Relics with unique abilities and powers:
- He Twilight Wizard He is a sorcerer who channels the power of light and darkness to launch devastating attacks.
- He Wrought It is a powerful robot that uses its arsenal to accumulate heat and perform explosive attacks.
- He Master Machinist is a burly locomotive expert who wields a gigantic mallet and builds his own battle train as he goes.
- He Precision shooter is a skilled character who combines great aim with a series of magical devices that take down enemies from long range.
- Scourge: Summons a group of spiders and unleash deadly poison blasts.
- Bloodsucker: Heals a player’s wounds while enemies bleed out.
- Cold heart: Control the masses by freezing, slowing down or pushing the outrageous threats.
- Electrode: Unleash an unpredictable electricity surge.
- Flaming Destruction: Steadily burn enemies and set everything on fire.
Torchlight III is the successor to the action RPG classics Torchlight I and II, developed by Runic Games. This frenetic dungeon exploration game returns fans to the popular universe of Torchlight, where they must fight their way through hordes of goblins, undead, and other terrifying nether creatures. Players can embark on the adventure alone or by joining a group of friends to venture into vast wilderness where they can explore dungeons, collect loot and equipment, and build their own fort to show off to other players. Torchlight III offers four unique hero classes (Twilight Mage, Forged, Master Machinist, and Sniper Shooter), as well as countless combat pets to help adventurers achieve fame and glory.