Ubisoft Releases Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Post-Release Plan Details.
Today, Ubisoft announced the post-launch plan for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, which includes a Season Pass with two great narrative expansions of the title and an exclusive mission. In addition, all players will have access to free seasonal content: festivals and events in the game, new buildings for the settlement, new services and even new game modes. Finally, Ubisoft has revealed that Discovery Tour, the educational tool that allows you to explore the game world in a conflict-free setting, will be available in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla in 2021.
With the Season Pass, players will be able to discover new territories and stories in two great expansions and an exclusive mission. When available, the expansions will be accessible early in the main game, and will provide a meaningful story that enriches the open world of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. In addition, all players will have access to new free content in various seasons, each of which will last three months; the first will begin in December 2020, further expanding the game’s post-launch experience.
The Season Pass of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla It is included with the Gold, Ultimate and Collector’s editions, but can also be purchased separately at a price of € 39.99. It includes:
- The exclusive mission “The Legend of Beowulf”, that will bring to light the terrible truth behind the myth. This mission will be available the same day the game is launched.
- Expansion 1, “Wrath of the Druids” (Spring 2021). In this new adventure, players will travel to Ireland to unravel the mysteries of an ancient Druidic cult, following in the footsteps of its members. As they immerse themselves in Gaelic folklore and myths, players will have to make their way through enchanted forests and breathtaking landscapes, and consolidate their influence among the kings of the region.
- Expansion 2, “The Siege of Paris” (Summer 2021). In it, players can relive the most ambitious battle in Viking history and meet key figures in a war-torn Western France. This is a pivotal moment in history, where players will have to infiltrate the fortified Parisian city and the Seine River during a lengthy siege, uncovering the enemy’s secrets and forging strategic alliances to safeguard the future of their clan.
In addition, players will have access to a host of free seasonal content, including new narrative content and game events available after launch. Each season will last three months and will be accompanied by new content focused on the gameplay and the evolution of the world, which will be accessible to all types of players, regardless of their level of progress.
The first season will be released in December 2020, and will include the following content:
- A new area in the settlement, which will allow players to grow and evolve it.
- A traditional Viking festival: the Yule Festival, which players can enjoy in their settlement.
- A new game mode: The main looting mechanic for a dynamic, challenging and fully replayable experience
- Including Jomsviking Ranks – In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla players can not only create a Lieutenant to be part of their crew, but are also allowed to recruit those of their friends and the community. In this first season, this feature will be updated so that the Jomsvikings can gain experience and rise in rank; the higher this is, the more silver players will earn when other users recruit their lieutenants.
- Finally, and as in every season, there will be new skills and abilities, new weapons and equipment, and aesthetic elements for the settlement, the drakkar, the horse and the raven.
The second season will launch in March 2021, with a new game mode that draws from the core experience of combat, another update for the Jomsvikings, festivals in the settlement, new equipment and cosmetics, and much more. There will be more information on seasons 3 and 4 in the future.
And this is not all, because the development team of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is committed to continually supporting and enhancing the gaming experience with more additional content, which is yet to be seen.
With a development led by Ubisoft Montreal, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla offers players the captivating experience of playing as Eivor, a fierce Viking legend, in an open world as beautiful as it is mysterious, set in brutal England in the dark ages. Players will be able to enjoy a number of new features, such as looting, two-handed weapons, or the creation of settlements. The game will be released worldwide on November 10, 2020 for Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Windows PC (on the Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store), as well as on UPLAY +, the service of subscription from Ubisoft, and on Stadia. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will be released for PlayStation 5 when the console launches on November 12, 2020. The game will also be available on Amazon Luna when the Ubisoft channel on this service launches.