Kalypso Media and Palindrome Interactive today announced a Spring 2020 release for their upcoming turn-based strategy hybrid Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars on PC (Steam | Kalypso Store), Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch. Steam customers can now also participate in the closed beta when they pre-order the game, while also getting the “Fangs & Bones” DLC and a digital soundtrack, all at a special discounted price.
Available for Windows PC, the beta includes a full tutorial, access to the first two Dracul campaign missions, two sandbox maps, and four skirmish maps, all of which can be played as the Dracul and Nosfernus factions. Further content updates, bug fixes and improvements will follow in the coming weeks.
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars will launch on Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in Spring 2020.
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is an attractive strategy game set in a dark vampire world in turmoil, combining empire management and turn-based combat with card elements. Discover the secrets of Nemire and experience a captivating story from the perspective of four powerful vampire lords as you command one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters. Players will perform strategic maneuvers in kingdom mode before switching to combat mode to take on their enemies in tense, closely fought battles. Each clan and vampire lord has access to its own set of cards, which can be combined to powerful effect.
- The Truth Unfolds: Uncover the secrets of Nemire and experience a captivating story across 12 carefully crafted missions and four unique environments, from the perspective of four powerful vampire lords, each with their own goals and agendas.
- Discover the bloodlines: Take command of one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics, and characters. Play as the bloodthirsty Dracul, the ancient Nosfernus or the mystical Moroia!
- Vampire powers: Original card game elements enhance gameplay and provide a refreshing take on the genre. Each clan and vampire lord has access to its own set of cards, which can be synchronized into powerful combinations.
- Strategy & tactics: Command your armies, recruit new units and unlock crucial technologies in the strategic Kingdom mode, then test your tactical skills in the action-packed combat mode.
- Varied Content: Choose from three different gameplay modes such as the story-driven campaign, the open-world Sandbox, and the hard-fought Skirmish mode.