Destiny: available weapons and armor
Destiny is a Sci-Fi Action-Strategy Massively Multiplayer Online video game by Bungie. In Destiny, players take on the role of Guardians, whose purpose is to defend Earth from external threats while exploring the game universe. Each player will have access to a variety of weapons and armor to use on the battlefield. Below are the different types of weapons and armor that are available in Destiny.
There are many types of weapons available in Destiny, all of which are categorized as Primary, Secondary, or Special Weapons:
- Primary Weapons: These destructive weapons have no reload, so the player can use them without rest. Most primary weapons are found in the following initiation types:
- Secondary Weapons: These weapons have a limited burst that requires reloading between bursts. Some of the available secondary weapon types are:
- sniper rifles
- Special Weapons: These weapons are used to deal massive damage in a short amount of time. Some of the types of special weapons available are:
- Rocket launcher
- energy weapons
Players also have access to a variety of armor in Destiny. These are classified as Light Armor or Heavy Armor:
- Light Armor: These armors are thinner and do not provide much protection for players. Some of the types of light armor available are:
- relay armature
- Scout armor
- field armor
- heavy armor: These armors provide greater protection to the players. Some of the types of heavy armor available are:
- defend armor
- Crusader armor
- void armor
In Destiny, players have many options to choose from for their challenges, including a variety of weapons and armor to wear on the battlefield. Choose the right team to survive the combat and win the battle.
Destiny: Weapon and Armor Types
Destiny is one of the most popular video games of the moment. It has been a massive hit with gamers from all over the world. New gameplay elements are expected in the near future. Let’s get started exploring the details of what’s on offer in Destiny today.
There are 4 main types of weapons in Destiny. These include:
- Pistols: Pistols are common in Destiny and are designed for close, precision combat.
- shotguns: These weapons have a shorter range but offer incredible damage. They are mainly used for close combat.
- Assault rifles: These weapons are used for long ranges and are designed to cause damage at long distances.
- automatic rifles: These weapons are used to destroy the enemy in the medium and long term. They are excellent at wiping out large numbers of enemies.
In Destiny there is a wide variety of armor. These armors have a variety of bonuses to help players maximize their gaming experience. These bonuses include:
- improved resistance: This bonus helps players gain improved resistance to enemy attacks.
- enhanced strength: This bonus helps players to have a powerful attack. It also gives them the stamina needed to withstand pressure from enemies.
- improved speed: This bonus helps players have a faster reaction time, which means they will always be one step ahead of their enemies.
- elemental resistance: This bonus grants players a resistance to elemental attacks, which means that they cannot be damaged by attacks of fire, water, electricity, air, etc.
There are a plethora of tips and tricks to help players get more weapons and armor in Destiny. Some of these include:
- Complete challenges and challenges in the game to get rewards.
- Explore the game world to find new weapons and armor.
- Participate in special missions and events to earn exclusive gear.
- Use cheats to get high-level gear faster.
Therefore, Destiny players can really benefit from knowing the different types of weapons and armor that are available. Weapons and armor can help players improve their gameplay and get better rewards. With these tips, players can now maximize their success in Destiny.